Saturday, September 26, 2009

Week 4 - Posting #8 - Reflections on Blogging

Blogging, Blogging, what great things can I do?  Before I started, I never knew!  It is a vast new world of typing fun, to share ideas with everyone.  Who will read it?  What will they think?  Will they like it?  Will they think my ideas stink?  To share or not to share that is the question ... 1 Web 2.0 ... The Mac... mwesch             but know that a new blog is created every 1/2 second! 

Web 2.0 tools are important to mention ... 
What tools would I use, which ones would I leave behind?
I like blogging, podcasting, video conferencing, digital story telling, and will use them the whole year through, 
but wikis, second life and texting on iphones remain yet a little far fetched but I must admit they grew on me, too.
Looking to the future of my blogging career, I will keep my mind open as new media and technology I explore,
While it is overwhelming at times, ... it is never a bore.

A strength ... one thing that I hope web 2.0 tools will bring to my class ...
now students will be engaged and will want to create in a collaborative community culture,
A weakness ... although my supervisor is almost convinced using technology is like taking out the trash ...
necessary but somehow nobody wants to do it.
So, I will leave of like nike, whether your style is as different as ballet is from hip hop,  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06ooGrzi0KU.. just do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment